Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Pretty hands, pretty sounds
NAIL ART by artist Sebastian Boher
MUSIC by composer/musician David Semien
SATURDAY, MAY 22, 6-8 pm
For $3/nail you can walk away with some fine looking hands and a unique music experience. We also have some great new treasures to share...
big dot tenugui, paper prints and t-shirts,
mini weaving looms,
wool curly locks in new colors,
polka dot button downs,
ceramic beads for necklace making,
vintage fiber books,
- ► 2011 (80)
- The HAPPY BIRTHDAY bag
- Kelly Breslin CERAMICS
- This will be your favorite sandal
- The start of our magazine stand...
- Pretty hands, pretty sounds
- Hey BABE!
- IKO WAKA IKO WAKA big dot T-SHIRTS just printed
- Step Up and Sit Down on a WAKA WAKA
- An idea for your mom...
- IKO WAKA IKO WAKA big deal polka dots
- Read it now! A new Casa Brutus is here!
- ▼ May (11)